Moving from 1province to another in indonesia

I am currently living in Sulawesi and will relocate to Lombok. I want to take my dog with me.  Does anyone expat out there have any experience or advice for me regarding this? Thanks

What sort of Advise is it you need?
Transportation or/ and if it's allowed?
Transportation is simple as you can travel with your pet, some provinces have restrictions on people bringing pets in but this could well be foreign pets
I would contact a reputable vet and or possibly the ministry agriculture / livestock if its a foreign pet as they could be restrictions,

Thanks for your quick reply. My  dog is here in Sulawesi with me and is a dog from Sulawesi. The nearest vet is 13 hours away but I will contact him and asleep if he can do Rabies shot just to be safe. My dog lives with me on a small island. Population 6. He hasn't had contact with a lot of other dogs.  I'd like to move next year .

I don't think they will be to many restrictions if any, but worth checking out, I would probably contact a vet in Lombok as I'm sure quite a few people have relocated to that area over the years with pets, could be easier to get your pets shots done in Lombok when you arrive, again worth checking before hand with vets at home and Lombok

Thanks for your reply And information.  Have a nice day