Father + Baby. Need City: Cheap, Clean and cheap IT employees

Hi,

I have my online business that I want to scale up with cheap employees in the Philippines. I am guessing somewhere with universities or IT oriented. Needs to have good internet.
Manilla seems expensive and polluted.
Cebu might be okay
Davao City seems to got extremists? [ can someone confirm ?]
Baguio, a bit far from the airport of manilla but cooler weather
Tagaytay, cool climate

My baby is now 10 months and I would need a yaya, and somewhere clean [cockroaches] and safe

1 cheap
2 safe and clean for the baby
3 good internet and enough employment opportunities

I really wish to get experience from people who had the same requirements as me as the internet is way too overcrowded with infos.

thank you

Metro Manila is a place to start looking.  Are you a citizen of the Philippines?  Have you ever been to the Philippines?  Finding the best places to do most anything in the Philippines usually requires personal inspection.  Out in the provinces the internet is weak.  Having family here would be a big plus.

I m in NY now. Not Filipino. Never been there.
I worried about Minila because the employees might be too expensive and the rent might be too high.
Any city recommendation for a digit nomad with a baby?

Dumaguete. Lots of expats, several universities, small and clean. Reasonable rent. But you need to be aware of Philippine laws regarding business ventures. Do your homework first.

Pat6209 wrote:

I m in NY now. Not Filipino. Never been there.
I worried about Minila because the employees might be too expensive and the rent might be too high.
Any city recommendation for a digit nomad with a baby?

Firstly welcome to this forum.
I have to say that if one lives in NY, New York I presume, then employee and accomodation costs will be minimal. If as you say you are in IT then a little research will provide all the answers. If you want/need fast internet then you have to relocate to a major city and yes city dwellers are paid higher than in the provinces.
Google is my best friend as it is yours.

Cheers, Steve.

Manila is expensive, Cebu a little less so, & Davao is very safe & even less costly. I have lived in Davao(along with many other expats) for 2 years & had no problems whatsoever.
All three cities have clean, safe housing available for families. Just depends on how much you want to pay.
I would suggest you take a vacation & visit all three places for several days. Better to check things out in person for your own peace of mind

Hi Pat6209

I am from the USA and I been in Davao City for the past 3 years. I run my online business from Davao City also. Davao City crime is super low, they love foreigners and you can find qualified IT and nanny for a cheap price.

Regards
Solivec