Family reunion and having child without marriage

Can i bring my legally married wife with kids to germany for family reunion while i also have another  child with german woman with no marriage.

You can get a family reunion visa for your wife and (legal, under-aged) children.
That you also impregnated another woman makes no difference here - but your wife and kids must stay with you for the reunion visa to remain valid. (Your wife might not like the idea to be faithful to an unfaithful man, but that is a private matter between her and you.)

Thanks for your response.
Can the German child change my visa status from student visa to Permanent residence visa as the father.

The caregiver of a German child is entitled to a residence visa.
But I would expect some practical issues in caring for (and thus living with) the German child and at the same time living with your foreign family: The German mother might not like the idea!
Also, do you have sufficient financial means to provide for all of them???

If the german mother is ok with my family reuniting with me, that should be fine right?

Musharafat wrote:

Thanks for your response.
Can the German child change my visa status from student visa to Permanent residence visa as the father.

Does the child's birth certificate have your name as his/her father?

You still need to provide for all of them financially - which means a minimum income of about €9000/year per person (incl. the German child), sufficient living space (e.g. rented apartment) and health insurance, otherwise the family reunion visa will not be approved.
I cannot imagine a German mother giving up her child, so you can get a visa for yourself, your kids from another woman - and that other woman. I hope she won‘t!

Not to make any accusations but one should also realize that in recent years it was becoming more common for foreigners to claim to be the father of a German child just to get a visa. The authorities are on to this scam and now are likely to ask for a DNA test for proof. The whole situation as described above might be legitimate but one can assume it will raise suspicions. Legally one cannot be forced to have a DNA test done. But then the authorities are not obliged to issue a visa either. One must cooperate and voluntarily agree if they demand it or else risk having a visa application denied. And like Beppi wrote, there are requirements concerning adequate finances and living space as well. These are not simply insignificant details, they are necessary. Just fathering a German child is not enough; the premise for allowing a foreigner parent to live in Germany is that they properly provide for it.

Yes, It has my name as the father

Having your name alone is not enough!
Are you mentioned as father in the birth certificate? And do you have koint custody over the child, together with the mother? (If not sure about these, please consult a lawyer!)