Tattoo artist

Hello
I have posted before here and you guys were very awesome and helful. There is another issue that maybe you have insights on:
my friend is a tattoo artist and cause he doesn't speak turkish yet he can't work in a tattoo shop. Is there any seggestions on how he can still work as a freelancer until he improves his turkish?
Thanks in advance

Did he train outside the country and have a license? well he could always advertise online for none Turkish speakers and work in a rented flat somewhere in Istanbul as per appointments, I don't think tattooing here is as supervised as it is in Europe, I've seen a whole lot of what we call "Scratchers"

Thanks a lot. And do you have any suggestions on where he can advertise online besides social websites?

I don't have a suggestion other than social media unfortunately, I see most artists advertising on Instagram, problem with the tattoo industry is that it's not exactly easy to advertise for if you are not working in a registered shop, reason why is because there's always risk factors such as Bloodborne pathogens so one doesn't exactly want to spread the news that he's a tattoo artist unless he's ready to provide everything the government ask for.

True... thanks for your time. ✌✌

Kadıköy and Beşiktaş is center for tatto artists

Yea but they require turkish. Is it not?