EP got rejected have few questions

Hi ,

i'm an expat living in singapore for over 2 years now. Recently i got a job offer from another company and was very much keen to join them. But unfortunately my EP application got rejected by MoM.

i'm unaware of the real reason for rejection , but my employer possibly knows the reason from MoM  and seems like they don't want to reveal it to me and instead told me that they will re-apply/appeal post 14 days and this time should be ok.

My wild guess is that probably some admin mistake happened while appying for the EP itself or while posting the job specification in MoM website by the employer.

But anyway since it got messed up while first attempt , what are the chances of getting it approved through appeal or 2nd attempt and how what's the time lines like in such cases for approval.

Thanks all.

We have already addressed similar query previously. The appeal has value or worth for MoM to re-visit your application, only if your employer has addressed the earlier issue.

If they have addressed the issue then your application will go through review process at MoM and based on their review, they can accept or reject. Good luck

Thanks Surya :).

Guess I'd have to wait and watch. Something to look forward for the New Year :):)