Rental House in Palawan/Puerto Princesa

Any expat living in Puerto Princesa, if so can you advise on the rental housing market there.  Happy to pay up to 35000 Peso a month.

Thank you

Nostridamus1543 wrote:

Any expat living in Puerto Princesa, if so can you advise on the rental housing market there.  Happy to pay up to 35000 Peso a month.

Thank you

Welcome to the forum, hope you get lots of info here and also contribute.
I have no Idea with rentals there as I have only toured and stayed in hotels but I am sure others that live in or near your destination will chime in.

My best friend is google that will reveal plenty and give you an idea but not the be all and end all etc.

https://search.dotproperty.com.ph/homes … o-princesa

FB is another good place to look as many Filipinos live on the site, conduct business etc.

If you are planning to move there and know the areas then the best way to go is boots on the ground where you can find homes for rent advertised on the front gate and usually cheaper than websites simply by walking around or driving, asking the locals. In the interim simply airbnb or hotel until you find what suits.

Good luck and hope you find what you are searching for. BTW for your budget you can find some great places.

Cheers, Steve.