I have a big problem

Myself Raghul,I m from India I came for visiting visa and got job as supervisor but unfortunately the contract was cancelled and the employer blammed me because of me only contract cancelled and so harshed me to put signature in two bond paper and terminated me and send back to India.
But if I checked with lmra website my visa is active and he didn't make blacklisted.

My query is
If the labor has been put blacklisted how can we  check through online website .
If again I can come to Bahrain is any problem will happen because of putting sign in bond paper
3- how can we check that there is no problem in the entry to Bahrain airport.

Only way to know is to apply for a visa. Blacklist and travel ban are different things.

How can I check whether blacklist or case on me to check?
Any website  available?
And so once again can I come to Baharain by taking ticket .. because already I have an another offer letter to join a job

Ask someone to check with your details in immigration.

Hi sir
My all original certificates was taken by my previous company and they didn't give anything . legally how to get my original certificates ..
Everytime I call my company they asking money for contract cancel and penalty
But client contract was cancelled by not my fault but they blammed me and taken certificates
So how to get my certificates

File a case in Ministry of Labour for the labor dispute.  For certificates, you might need to approach through the police station re: theft of property.

hi folks,

because of some issue  my previous company has been send back to my home country , but i chekced with LMRA website still my visa is valid only ....
and Employer told dont try to come back Bahrain if you come CID will be arrest like that he treated me like a hell ..

so simultenously i checked the travel BAN enquiery also there is no issue , in order to confirm better waysssssssss how can i check the further ??????????

SO that i can again come bacvk to the bahrain for better jobs .......... THANK YOU >)

If visa is valid, you can come back. But if your employer has filed absconding case, you will have problems. That doesn't show in travel bans. Call Lmra and check visa validity and if there is any absconding case is against you.

And from what you wrote, it seems your employer doesn't want you to come back.  This means that even if you find a job; they may refuse to transfer visa.  This means you will have to push them to cancel visa or transfer without their consent.  Slightly longer process than standard - be aware of this while job hunting.