Rental House in Dipolog

Hi I'm Jon from Los Angeles, California and getting married this Tuesday 12/18/18! My wife and her family live in Dipolog and I'm looking for a short term rental from now for 1 month minimum and 6 months maximum. Needs to be fully furnished. Any suggestions on where I might look? I've been told there is an area where one could find all that one needs, hot water, fridge, etc., for about 15,000 pesos monthly and they rent to a lot of foreigners in this area, just can't find it online...  Greatly appreciate any help or advice. Thanks!

Hello Jon from LA.  Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.   It sounds  as if you have yet to make a visit to this part of Mindanao .   Your fiancee has made all your long distance wedding arrangements? ?
She must be one amazing girl ! 
P15000 should be more than enough to cover your monthly accommodation for you and her family in this part of the world.   I am sure others on this forum will have much good advise for you , but for sure Jon, ' hang on to your wallet' !

Thanks Bob, appreciate it!  Yeah, we got lucky and put the wedding together in just a few days! Her aunt is a supervisor in education and knew everywhere we needed to look and hooked us up with a great venue and deal for a 50 person catered day! Total package about 40,000 Pesos! Includes food, venue, wedding attire rentals for 10, a bridal sweet at the hotel for 1 night, etc. Loving it!

Hello Jon
Very interested in hearing how the  wedding  turned out today.   Your fiancee met you at the airport and everything was arranged as you expected?

I am here in Dipolog,

Facebook just search Dipolg which will list several buy sell groups.  Especially if this link does not work:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/11 … rtical=C2C

age of the add does not matter, real estate at this level does not move fast.