Mellieha Primary School

Hello,

I was just wondering if anybody has children who attend Mellieha primary school?
We arrive in Malta on the 4th January and have rented a property in Mellieha. It would be really good to speak to other expats whose children go to that school. My daughters are aged 6, 5 and 5 so will be going into year 1 and year 2.
Any information about the school would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Nathalya

You may find some comments about this school in previous posts on schooling, if not, hopefully someone can help you.

Hi Nathalyalouise,
Good day to you.
I will be moving to Malta on the 5th of January and I have a 5yrs old and an 11 years boys. On pervious visit to Malta, I have been to the area and as given the contact details for the school by the Ministry of Education department. I was also able to visit the  school and speak with some of the parents. The feedback received was very positive and the children  appears to be very happy. But in the end, I ve decided on Buggiba area instead so my will be going to St Pauls Primary. Hope that was helpful.

Thank you for your reply. I hope your move goes well and your boys settle in to St Paul's. I'm hoping my girls settle in quickly.
Nathalya

Thank you.
Same to you,  when the children are settled in school,it would be nice to meet up.
Roquel

Yes it would 😊
It will be nice to speak with another mum who is new to the Island. X