Resignation & Final Exit Forum

Hello Every one,

What is the diffrence between resignation & Final exit, since contract between employer & employee is completed for two years, after completing the contract should i resigned writtenly or i shall aplply only final exit, will this effect on service money ?

your advise in this regard will be highly appriciated !

Thanks

After completing the contract period and you want to leave, you should do the below

1- DON'T submit resignation request / letter

2 - Send official e-mail or letter to your management / direct manager / HR informing them that you will not renew your contract.

3- IF you just did point # 2; your company will issue the final exit for you without deducting any amount from your end of service money.

4- The end of service money will be affected only if you submit resignation letter (30 % of your end of service money will be deducted ) there for you should follow point # 2 above

Many thanks for your advise, is there any article (saudi labour law) just  to prove / show the rights to my managment as they are asking to fillup the forum resignation / exit.

Please note my contract is finished 1 month before.

Thanks.

Sahilhayat wrote:

Many thanks for your advise, is there any article (saudi labour law) just  to prove / show the rights to my managment as they are asking to fillup the forum resignation / exit.

Please note my contract is finished 1 month before.

Thanks.

What I know is you should inform them that you don't want to renew your contract before at least 2 month of contract end date. in that case they will never deduct any ryial from your end of service money & they will not ask you to submit resignation.

But if you didn't inform them before 2 month of contract end date meanwhile your contract has finished since 1 month which means has already automatically renewed , that leads to if you want to leave now ; you have to submit resignation letter that means they will deduct around 30% of end of service money .

Thank you so much, it's realy very informative.