Seeking for a SAP Job & Job-Seekers Visa-Germany

Dear All,

I was exploring option to search for a Job in Germany. Also I'm planning to apply for a Job seeker Visa from India. Unfortunately, I'm not getting any proper guide and consultants from place (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)

I'm Having 16+ Years  of Experience in SAP, SuccessFactors, Cloud in information technology organization. Am certified with Masters Degrees (M.Phil-Management, Master of Financial Management). Additional Certifications are PRINCE2, SAPHCM, SAP SuccessFactors, S/4HANA, ITIL, SixSigma, Agile SAFe.

Can anyone share some tips/best practices to search a job in Germany ?
Which Cities/Location have more SAP related IT companies are available in Germany.
What is the best way to reach out to employers? 
How to respond to a job opening/application  in Germany?

Appreciate your time on this.

Refer below my Professional Summary:

•    Abdul Rahman is a Global Certified PRINCE2 ®/ITIL ®/ SF® (Cloud) / SAPHCM ®/6 Sigma®/EM® /SAFe® (Agile) / PMP®

•    An accomplished professional with nearly 20 years of experience in Information Technology, Leading competence in Projects, Service Delivery and Operations, Application Development, Project, in Product based & Manufacturing industries.

•    Successfully Managed Multiple accounts for Banking, Retail, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Pharma/Bio-Pharma, Crop sciences and Telecom domain through Agile with strong project governance processes.

•    Rich experience in Cloud,HCM SAP SuccesFactors- Project Management & testing contracts and Service Delivery Management. Knowledge of managing the full life cycle implementation, Service support delivery and understanding of business processes, Enabled and managed solution for RFP/RFI/Bids and proposals.

•    Possess good knowledge in ITIL Processes - Incident & Change Management, Problem Management, Service Level Agreement (SLA) management, Client management, Resource Management and Continuous improvement

•    Worked with multiple geographies such as North America, EMEA (including Middle East) and APAC

Regards
Rahman A

Perhaps you'd like to post your CV in the jobs section

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/germany/

There are plenty of discussions about job search in Germany on this forum, and lots of good advice has been given.
Please read as much as possible of this and follow the advice given there.
If you then still have speciofic quesations that have not been answered yet, you are welcome to come back and post them here.
Good luck!

Can any one help me with my request

Regards

We helped you already, didn't we?
What more do you expect from strangers in an Internet forum?

Hi Rahmana,

You should at least do some research by yourself, as the experts have already mentioned, lots of information can be found on the forum itself.

Have you read these threads/articles ?  :

- The jobs that are the most in-demand for expats in Germany

- What are the dos and don'ts of finding a job in Germany?

- Work in Germany

Regards,
Bhavna

What you are asking for is best done using Google. So why is it that an IT expert can't manage to do a simple internet search? And obviously the biggest employer “associated” with SAP is SAP itself. They employee thousands of foreigners in Germany. And even if you don't want to work directly for SAP for some reason, they are the ones best informed to tell you which companies they work with.