Work Gap not accepted by Saudi Council

@Mejoy hello mam, ask ko lang po, same issue po kami dito na po kami riyadh and yun work gap ng experience namin 5 years,  anu po ginawa nyo sa gap, na reject po ang application namin sa mumaris  thank you

@Bennie0825 Hi sir..we have same situation...where you be able to go home despite expired scfhs?

Hi all i have one year gap in working from 2021 to 2022 now i have job and i try to renew my Saudi council they are asking for the employment letter for this one year gap any one facing same issue

I have one year gap from 2021 to 2022 they are asking for employment letter from that time any one facing same issue with one year gap

@ZaninaZahra  did you apply??

@bushra ali1

They should accept, just write and clarify that you fulfilled the requirement.

I hope you all the best.

hi. I need your help. im currently working here in Riyadh for 8yrs now but not as a nurse. My nurse technician license has been expired for 7 yrs and planning to go back to hospital and work here in Riyadh. I have asked mumaris for the process of renewal and they said they just need 1yr of experience to present. My previous nurse experience was just a couple of months in Jeddah 9yrs ago under a trainee certificate. I was asked to present my birth certificate which I was born in Jeddah together with my other school credentials. Eventually was able to process my dataflow, prometric exam and later, my SC license. Do I have a chance to be able to get a trainee experience here in Riyadh and do the 1yr here and present my birthcert too? Thank you so much!

@dataserve

Hi! Can u give me some advice .

Im just waiting for my visa to go back to KSa to work as a Nurse. I have 1 year exp here in the philippines before then 5 years in ksa. Now,  I have 10mos working gap and my Saudi council is expired for more than a year.. Will i be able to renew my license once I Get there?

Hello,

good question

1) I see there is no issue as a minor gap in experience

2) if you will be coming with a new visa (exit reentry has different case) you can't renew (re-registration), you can't submit for reclassificaiton (which means retaking prometric exam and they may ask for dataflow for the COE.

Hope this is clear to you, you can browse / follow our pages in social media Medical Staff services or medstaservices for any further assitance.

I hope you all the best.

@dataserve… can you help me with my Mumaris application? It was returned to me twice. They're asking about my COE. I did submit it but I don't know why do they keep on returning my application. How can I contact you?

I got selected by soudi government my data flow and prometric exam completed recently I got offer letter also, I have 1.6 year gap in my service after data flow whether it will be a problem

Hi guys, is somebody here able to renew or recertify their saudi council with more than 2years work gap? Thank you..

Hi guys, was there anyone here who was able to renew or recertify their saudi council even if they have more than 2years work gap? Agency says it's okay with the employer, but I read some problems with saudi council that it's not allowed  Thank you..

@Rochelle14 Hi po, were you able to process your saudi council with the 2years work gap? Thank you.

@GuestPoster406 hi po, wer you able to process your saudi council with the 2years work gap?

Hi Everyone,

Need your suggestion, please.

My Saudi council licence has been expired last year. I applied for renewal but request pending due to some documents missing and they are asking experience letter but while going final exit I forgot to take experience letter from hospital and now hospital refused to issue. Please advise how I renew my Saudi council licence.