Work Gap not accepted by Saudi Council

hi. how was your application at that time? were you able to take a prometric exam, or not because of the 2 years gap? I want to know, because i have the same problem with you

hi maam. how was your problem before regarding working gap? i also have this situation and I cannot proceed with my application. i just want to know what did you do for that working gap? are you still here in Saudi?

same situation mam at this moment. may I know what did you do regarding the working gap you have? because I cannot also proceed with my application for taking prometric exam

is there any advice for this kind of situation?? because I also have the same problem at this moment. please share

same issue mam. how about you? did you solve this problem already?

Hello everyone my saudi council was expired last 2018 actually it was revoked due to some issues im still here in ksa working as nurse but i have no license anymore im working now in a office but just a question can i still have my license back or take new examination can u help me

Hi did they renew your license?

To be exact i have 1 year and 11 months work gap, i have nurse technician license and was expired last 2019. I have my dataflow done. Will i able to renew my license? Pls help

No i got black listed

Hi maam. Did you take your exam already maam despite the working gap? What are the documents you send maam? Thanks.

ahghee7114 wrote:

is there any advice for this kind of situation?? because I also have the same problem at this moment. please share

Hi maam. We have the same problem. Any advice what did you do maam? Did you take your prometric exam now? Thank you

I tried and rejected. I contacted tawasul and told me that it was because of my expired iqama. I will try again once i got my iqama and update you.

Kindly contact me for any issue related to saudi commission, dataflow, employment ....etc
I will try my best to give you free counseling. 11 years working in healthcare administration

Regards
Ahmed

Hello everyone! I'm new here. Hope everyone is well., I have kinda the same problem as you guys. I hope you can enlighten me. I'm a nurse with 7 years working expi. 3 years locally and 4 years in Saudi. I have a current application in one of the hospitals in Riyadh and i'm just waiting for my Visa. Unfortunately, the deployment was suspended until further notice by the Ministry and as of now, I already have a working gap of 1 year 8 months to be exact. My Saudi Council License has just expired last month. Will my work gap be a problem on this case if I will renew my saudi council once I get there? Will I be deported if I will not be able to renew my license? Will I not be deployed due to this gap? Should I work here while waiting for my Visa? Please help. The suspension is non of my control, will the council take this into consideration? Thanks in advance. Godbless you all.,

You should keep working even a part-time job as per your specialty in the license.
Thanks and God bless. All the best

@dataserve

What will happen if I will not work and just go to Saudi yo work? As much as possible, I don't want to do hospital job here in the Philippines because I have a 15 month old child and both my parents are seniors already., I don't want to take the risk., Is there any way I can do to fill up my gap?

They will reject, your career in saudi arabia will be at risk.

@dataserve

Can I apply for a training letter in Mumaris instead?

Only saudi can have this privilege, non-saudi must go back and work for one year again. We work for such kinds of jobs if not uploaded yet in the system,. All the best

I got graduated in bachelor's of medical laboratory technology in 2012 from india but the institute was not UGC recognised i did not know about it so will i be able to work in the kingdom with 9 years gap as i tried my luck pretty hard to work in the same field but ended up working mostly in sales field instead of lab field, if still i can work what will be the technique to get prometric exam wnd be eligible to work as medical laboratory technician in Kingdom?

Did u able to solve this problem dear??

Nope, i wanted to just try my best so now i am looking for acca as it is lucrative plus can work anywhere in the world but the packages are amazing in middle east also they accpet tjis huge gap that's ahuge plus Point where i can never be accepted in any of the universities round the globe with 9 plus years of education gap.

Hi. May i know what happen to you in KSA?did you takw the exam despite your 2 years working gap?i know its been almost 2 years since you've post this. Thank you

@mm smng
Did you continue youre application to KSA? I have a same situation with you working gap of 1 year and 5 mos. I didnt work in the philippines since i came here last 2020 because of covid and im with my grandparents and its very risky. And now my agency told me regarding this working gap because i dont have any idea that it will be questionnable to the saudi council. I dont know what to do right now if i will gonna work or no. Hopefully saudi council will consider this kind of situation Im also coming back to my previous hospital in KSA.

You will face a problem if you Have a working gap.. you can't renew ur license and they will ask u to go back to ur country to fill the gap..

Okay thank you. I have another question hope you dont mind. Will the scfhs accept for a dental, clinic or company nurse as an experience to renew my license?im still considering not working in the hospital because of this pandemic.

Will they accept dental experience???

@ KayeELLE
Hi.i have the same problem,im currently here in saudi under family visa.i have a working gap of 1 yr 7mos.I already done my dataflow.Did you solve your prob?if yes,how.pls enligthen me.tia.

KayeElle wrote:
ahghee7114 wrote:

Hi maam. We have the same problem. Any advice what did you do maam? Did you take your prometric exam now? Thank you

Hi maam.we have the same prob.I ve done my dataflow and going to prometric step.Have you done your prometric exam already? Any advice what to do mam?TIA.

dataserve wrote:

Kindly contact me for any issue related to saudi commission, dataflow, employment ....etc
I will try my best to give you free counseling. 11 years working in healthcare administration

Regards
Ahmed

Hi sir. I have the same problem.Im here in saudi under family visa,I have 1yr 7mos working gap.I already done my dataflow and will go to prometric step..Will they allow me to take the exam and get a saudi health license? Pls enligthen me.Thank you.

Hello guys do they accept dental clinic experience? In taking prometriC

Just apply in mumaris , if you read less than 2 years gap maybe they will accept

As per the Saudi Commission Executive Manual, they should accept. But you may need to explain the reason of the gap more than 6 months if they return the case for any reason when you apply through Mumaris Plus.
Thanks

What happened after po? Did u went home?

@koalabear55

Did you submit all your certificates of employment to the dataflow? Or you just chose a certificate of employment with 3 years experience? Thank you.

@Guestposter406
Hi. Did you continue your application to Saudi despite the working gap. I have the same exact situation as yours. Please share what did you do. I am also confused.
Thanks in advance.

@dataserve hi! I have a problem on my saudi council. i didnt had the verification letter because of the working gap i failed to submit before. Now, when Iam able to provide it the Saudi council. Ask for my enployer to explain why im working without the license. The problem the employer didnt want to provide the explanation letter. Is there any other ways for me to get the license verification?

@Mejsameoy I have same situation as you are, they rejected my first application because I have more than 2yrs work gap and there is no refund for the amount I have. What happen to your application did you able to renew?how?please tell me also?

Only an expert/experienced person can guide and solve this issue.
@kimigasukide00
if you have last 2 year consecutive  it will definitely rejected.
for Saudi council last experience very important