Are there places,where expats live at compact residence ?

Hello everybody ! I know places in the World,where expats from so-called "First rate countries" (don' like this philosophy) live close to each other. For example,in Mexico they are San Miguel de Allende and Chapala,in Panama - Boquete town etc.  So,who knows similar places in PH ? I'd like to meet neighbors,having similar interests: to listen to classical music (jazz,blues),play chess, spend weekends,discuss art,celebrate holidays,have BBQ on weekends etc. Someone said,that many expats prefer to live close to former-American military bases. Where they are located ? (I hope it is not top-secret. LOL). I am not a racist and am a multicultural person,but I'd prefer to stay closer to people , having same background,interests and education.I am looking for a city or a town,not village in country-side with crowing cocks and barking dogs on streets. :-) Thank you for your responses in advance.

Welcome to the Philippines Vadim, your desires can be found in many places especially if you like crowing roosters and barking dogs, interesting as most try to avoid, good luck there for them.
Not sure where you are looking to live but if you wish to meet plenty of expats then pick the larger cities, in Luzon you can simply live in Manila, plenty of expats and more noise than you could dream of. Angeles further out has plenty to offer. Cebu from my readings  etc, etc.

Have you been to PH. Vadim? The world can be your oyster if you research.

Cheers, Steve.

I never heard of any such place in the Philippines.   In Cuenca, Ecuador, there are thousands of expats who have many activities and their own kind of Gringoland. I agree that it seems more likely to meet such people in the big urban areas or ex-military spots.  Like many expats I come here to escape the rat race, more content living in the boondocks.  All the expats I know in Ilocos are more centered on their local lives with their wives or girlfriends.  Have not run into any chess matches or bridge games.

There are places of serenity and seclusion in PH. And we searched for many years to find such a dream. Living the dream does not mean for me having interactions with westerners or wealthy Filipinos but enjoying my life with my better half and the friends we have no different to our life in Oz. Knowing the foibles and inconsistencies in PH. definitely gives a leg up to a brighter future and a content retirement,,,,,, for me anyway. Picking an individuals utopia definitely comes from/with boots on the ground and after that you get the big slap for not doing a lot of homework.

Cheers, Steve.