Salsa / bachata classes - Riyadh

Hi Girls,

We have weekly salsa / bachata classes in Riyadh, and we are looking for more female participants (both local and expats)

So if you are interested then drop me a pvt msg for details

Cheers

Hi. I'm interested in the dance classes.  Where in Riyadh, times and days please. :-)

Hello im a bachata dancer and i would like to join ur classes ..

Hello :)
My husband and I are very interested,  could u advise us on have

Hi! 

Are there any Bachata/Salsa socials or classes happening in Riyadh? If yes, then please share the specifics, I'd like to join!

Can also instruct beginner bachata classes.

Let me know.

Regards,
Yielmaz

Did you find anything?

Hi
I'm new in Riyadh coming from Dubai
Would love to be part of the Latin dancing group
I dance salsa and Batcha for 5 years and I would like to join any salsa gathering
Please let me know the details

in which compound?

Hi folks.
Its Ibrahim, but my friends calling me Ibbey. Ive been living abroad since 2004. Canada, USA, UK, Oz. I have switched my career from being an accountant to Bachata music producer. Ive found my passion and love in this kinda music. Ive learned this amazing vibe since 2012. I do dance salsa as well but I never felt myself like with Bachata. Ive decided to move back home, and bring what Ive learned. Saudi Arabia is getting amazing nowadays and Im ready to make the world hearing us, as I do have a good communication with my international friends in crime. Im ready to make a lot of festivals and spreading positive vibes. Stay Tuned bloody Covid-19 stuck me in but Im almost gonna fly yaaaay💃🕺🤙

Hi

This is khaled .. i would love to join you and  learn the Salsa and Bachacha Dance

It would be my pleasure if accepted me and text me back with the required information

Contact me any time .. i m waiting

Thank you ,

Hi are these classes still available?

Check this website for salsa and bachata dance in Riyadh 👇

RSC.riyadhsociallife.org

Follow our page on instagram:
Salsa.Riyadh
Salsafreee
Salsa__Riyadh

For Salsa and Bachata Courses and bootcamps

Send us through instagram only
Thank you 😊🕺💃🏻

@Azzahegazy

hello

did you find any classes?

@hesham123 hello and welcome !

This members has not been active for years now.

Are you looking for dance classes ?

Regards

Bhavna

Right

Is this still active?

@AhmedAJemaa Hello and welcome !

I don't think it is still active. You might want to create an advert in the Riyadh classifieds if you are looking for dance classes.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic CLosed]

Closed