Advice regarding qualifications

Hi everyone,

I am a headteacher currently living in Spain and looking to relocate to Qatar.  I began my undergraduate degree at Glasgow University but due to a change in circumstances had to transfer the credit and complete my degree with the Open University.  I am aware that online/distance learning degrees are not accepted in Qatar, however, my teaching qualification, which is currently my highest qualification, is a PGDE (Primary) which I undertook full-time at a Scottish University.  Would this be sufficient to allow me to work in Qatar or will my first degree still be a barrier?

Many thanks for any feedback and advice.

Galoas

Hi,

If you have a degree in the related field its sufficient to work here in Qatar. But its depends on the employer what kind of qualification that they will accept. If they have accept your degree you must get in endorsed by your local qatar embassy and foreign ministry in your country. Once u come here for the employment, those certificated need to be attested from Qatar MOI for your RP (Resident permit). Good luck in your search.

Regards,
-Super Man-

Thank yo very much for your response; this is very helpful.

Kind regards,

Galoas

Thank you very much for your response; this is very helpful.

Kind regards,

Galoas

U are most welcome.