Looking for an IT Job in Ho Chi Minh City

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all doing great....I just want some advice or help from all of you.
I have been looking for a job in Ho Chi Minh due to some life goals(Enjoying the nature,different cultures and lot of friends to hangout in the weekends and  a decent job(I am not expecting tonnes of dollars as salary) ).

I have tried jobstreet, careerlink ,indeed and so many like them..I am not able to find a job that is similar to my skills.Oh yeah I didn't tell you about my skills..here there are

Education:Bachelors of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Grades:Got Good Grades(so working in one of the india's top 5 IT  companies)

Nationality:Indian

Programming languages:Core Java,SQL,R for Data Analysis and Data Cleansing,PeopleCode(For ERP) which we use in ORACLE PEOPLESOFT

Experience:I have approximately 1 year experience working in ERP and have Knowledge about Supply Chain Management,Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation with UiPath and Workfusion for automating Repetitive works.Currently getting Trained for developing Predictive models in Artificial Intelligence and undergoing training to become Data Scientist/Analyst.Addition to this I am working in an Enterprise Application Integration Project.

Any help in regarding how to find people or the companies that can hire me, it will be a great help for me. :)

I know I am a fresher and the company have to pay tax for getting my work permit.May be not now but someday I will be posting this when I am around 2 or 3 years experience.If i could get any help now, it would save lot of time for me to be ready in the future or Tomorrow

Thanks & Regards
Praveen Sirisolla

Do you speak and read Vietnamese? Most likely any system you are given will be in Vietnamese unless it's an international company, then maybe. I've read that Vietnam is riped for hacking so network/security engineers will be in high demand for a lot of large companies. But then we get back to the language barrier.
Good luck in your search!

Thank you so much for your reply #qnbui
I am an absolute beginner in reading,speaking and writing Vietnamese but I am still learning it.I have been observing few trends in the way vietnamworks and itviec posts the jobs.Majority of the jobs are as you said Vietnamese based.It is not a good idea to try for Vietnamese Company without English as mode of Communication at work.So I kindly request you to tell me about any international Company/s that hires people Overseas.

Thanks & Regards
Praveen Sirisolla

Sorry, I don't live in Vietnam so I can't help you in your search. I live in the US and I'm also in the IT field.

no problem!
Happy to get a response from you
:)
Have a great Day!

Hello everyone,

@ Praveensirisolla, have you created your cv in the Ho Chi Minh City job ads section yet ? It will get your search more views. Who knows, potential employers may like your profile.

You can have a look here as well :

https://www.gigajob.com/en-VN/All-jobs-in-Ho-Chi-Minhhttps://www.careerjet.vn/jobs-in-ho-chi … 21878.html

All the best,
Bhavna