Short stay visa refused for Filipina

Hi,

I have a girlfriend in philippines, we applied for a short stay visa in france, we had all documents needed but, her visa got refused because they are thinking she might overstay in france even tho I gave the embassy my living adress with a resident permit and round-trip plane ticket already paid.

Does someone had the same experience ? if yes, please tell me what did you do after being refused...

I tried contact the embassy but no one is answering me or the standardist does want to talk about it. So I sent the embassy a e-mail...

Hello, I was approved with short stay visa but that was 4 years ago. Did you provide her "attestation d'accueil"?

Hello,
Thank you for your reply,
Yes I did send her the "attestation d'accueil", after reviewing the documents, we guessed the error was on the date that we provided them. In fact, we misscalculated the number of days she is staying...
She will be staying from december 28 to february 28 (plane ticket), but the thing is, on the application form, we wrote 60days staying in france, but in reality it's 63 days...
So my guess is, this is the only mistake, so we are doing another visa.

May I ask you how long you stay in France and for what purpose ?

Hello, I only stayed 2 weeks at ang approved visa ko na binigay ng embassy ay 2 weeks lang din naka based sila sa request mo. Very keen and strict ang embassy kaya make sure talaga na yung documents coincide sa request nyo else like you said embassy will think na mag o-overstay yung gf mo. I don't know if my interview pa ngayon, dapat din lahat ng sagot lalo na sa purpose ng trip uniform sa mga documents mo. I remember, we submitted a day to day itinerary sa vacation ko, letter ng boyfriend at letter ko na din stating my purpose in travelling to France. My boyfriend also provided me "attestation d'accueil". Nag submit ako ng certificate of employent, at approved leave of absence ko from my work. Basta sinigurado ko na babalik ako sa Pinas. She can try again.

By the way, my purpose before was to visit my boyfriend and for tourism. Its just a short stay visa. We asked 2 weeks lang.

hi , if I will get the short stay visa,can I mention that I will get married with my fiancé? and then go back to the phils after wedding? thanks

Hi. I'm not sure how embassy assess our application but I think you need to provide strong proof that you will go back to Philippines aside completing all requirements needed. But if you both plan to get married, easiest way to get married is in Philippines. Visa for spouses will be approved after a week you applied for it. There are cases when you applied for legal capacity in Philippines that embassy will require atleast 3 visit of your french bf/gf in Philippines validated thru his passport stamp of entry and you will be required 1 entry/visit to France, that time you can take advantage of the opportunity to demand a short stay visa. But it's case to case basis though. 😊

If you marry in France you don't need to go back afterwards unless you prefer to.You can apply for a carte de sejour after six months of living together in France.

Hi,
Good day!
I am Vergie,a filipina living in kuwait. i applied for tourist visa in France last year but got denied and now I'm planning to apply again on Dec this year.what is best visa should I applied to get approved easily.my french bf wants me to invite and visit him in france and celebrate Christmas with him and do tourism also.im afraid to get denied if i will apply again so I need advise of what type of visa do i need to take and easiest to approved.is it true that visiting visa has more high chance of rejection that tourist visa?

What's the best advise for me?thanks

Hi Vergie,

I'm sorry to hear you got refused a visa. Visiting visa and a tourist visa are one in the same. I would advise you to ask your boyfriend to provide you an "attestation d'accueil". This document is obtained at the mayor's office. Make sure all information is correct and complete. Good luck!

Cheers,
Jessie

Hi Jessie,
Thanks for ur reply.
Is it high chance of rejection if i will do visting visa not tourist visa as i did before was like I'll do solo traveler and some people and friend told that it's better tourist visa than visit visa as there's a high chance of rejection and I don't have a lot of travel history if i take tourist visa also.