Can i get married during my visit in Philipiness?

Hello to everybody, im new here and i'm focused to go next month in Philipiness
to meet my girlfriend and to make wedding there at her local authorities.
I came from Romania, Europe and according to officials, i dont need a VIZA for maxim of 30stay,
but my wish is to extend the period of my stay by 29days using the Viza Wavier programm, the tax i gues is 53 USD? according to the Immigration website, but my principal wondering if is a period of 50 days enough to process all the papers, to see me finally married whit my girlfriend and having the wedding certificate ready.

Thanks in advance !

You need to go to your embassy and get the paperwork that says you can get married.  If you were previously married you need divorce decreases and/or death certificates concerning all of your former spouses.  Once you apply for a marriage license you must wait at least 10 days before having the actual wedding.  Where you gonna live?  That will be much more complicated than getting married.

I got married last year in august and once I arrived I managed all requirements in 23 days, but I managed a lot of requirements from my country and it s took time ..... then in Manila I went 4-5 differents places to manage differents documents...