Filipina woman with an Egyptian man

Hi guys. I am from Philippines and I really need to hear your thoughts with me and my egyptian boyfriend. He is living in Qatar and late this year or maybe in January, I will come to Qatar for work. It is not that I do not have any job here but I just chose to go there coz I want to and yeah, I’ll admit it, coz of him. So, guys, I am really in love with this man but I cannot express everything to him because I felt like he might not like it. He is sweet but that feeling where I can’t open myself to him because we are not raised the same. Guys, what should I do? I mean yeah, I love him so much. I wanna express myself but how will I do it? I don’t wanna lose him..

#Egyptian men out there, any suggestion?

Ayah1203 :

Hi guys. I am from Philippines and I really need to hear your thoughts with me and my egyptian boyfriend. He is living in Qatar and late this year or maybe in January, I will come to Qatar for work. It is not that I do not have any job here but I just chose to go there coz I want to and yeah, I’ll admit it, coz of him. So, guys, I am really in love with this man but I cannot express everything to him because I felt like he might not like it. He is sweet but that feeling where I can’t open myself to him because we are not raised the same. Guys, what should I do? I mean yeah, I love him so much. I wanna express myself but how will I do it? I don’t wanna lose him..

I am not an Egyptian, and I know Qatar only fleetingly.

But first of all you should reserch about the women's rights in this part of the world.

I can't imagine at all that a Filipino woman can really feel comfortable in this area.
The culture shock will be immense.

That's just my personal opinion.  But I have rarely misjudged anything in my life so far.

Thank you for your opinion. But do not worry about the culture shock. I am sure that I can handle it since I have been exposed to different cultures during my college days and even at work. And, I think I can manage because we both are in the same religion. This time, I really wanna know how will I show him my love without ruining things? I think. I know this could be a very simple question but I am just worried because I do not know how would he love me to express it.

Hi i am Saran from Nepal. In my opinion, if you love some from your heart then it does not matter about country, religion, economy etc. If two people from different country wants to be together then its natural that there will be many things different from each other but it depends upon us. I used to be in relation with an Indonesian girl. Though she wants to marry me but she was not ready to change herself in hindu religion and live with me. And she does not seems to love my everything. Love is not about face or anything  but if you love someone from heart accept everything and she seems not interested in my religion and she dont likes it so, she just broke with me....

Talk to him, tell him all your thoughts & fears, ask him for an advice, I think this is the best way to go on & also I believe he will help you much to pass that issue without ruining anything

You should do what makes you happy and what you want. Be yourself. If you can not do that with someone, then you're probably not with the right person. I would suggest express everything to him, open yourself to him. Be who you are. If he doesn't like it, then you know it's best to leave. So go talk to him, and see what happens. Don't waste time.

just be careful so that you don't end up broke/ broken heart
remember that hes your boyfriend not your husband
listen to your brain and not to your heart
if he really loves you there's no need to express yourself

A relationship, ANY relationship, is a bond between two different persons. Those differences will, at times, inspire and, at other times, bother. It depends on the partners how they deal with them.
An intercultural relationship is the same, just the differences are more - and you need to work harder to prevent them from becoming a problem!
Thus an intercultural relationship is more difficult (and more of them fail), but it can be more rewarding and more interesting than a marriage of (nearly) equals.
All this is very difficult to judge in the beginning - and through the rose-tinted glasses of someone newly in love. Therefore, I recommend you to stay with him for some time (not just a few months), live together if possible, get to know him (and he you) in every detail, before you make any longer-term commitment that you may regret afterwards.
Many people, without realising it, want the partner to  change. Saran Deu above is a typical example: He claims "if you love someone from heart accept everything" but then he could not accept that she wanted to keep her own religion (and identity). She was right to separate from him. And so should you if you feel controlled, pressurised or otherwise uncomfortable with your boyfriend.
Good luck - and have a happy life!

In my opinion as Arabic Woman,Don’t be rush.
The Oriental Man Not as you think SO make sure of his love for you first❣️

Ayah1203 :

I just realized something I didn't earlier. I guess you're planning to travel to a foreign country, to meet someone you only know online. If that's the case, I would be careful. Is there an opportunity for him to visit you?

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR