Looking for a serviced apartment in a vibrant area

Will probably come to Jakarta for a one year contract, so am looking for a serviced apartment. Have been on business before in Jakarta, but did not see much of the city.

Am looking for a vibrant area with restaurants, grocery shops, etc. Any suggestions?

Hi Mandatory,

Feel free to contact the professionals recommended in the Real estate in Jakarta section of the website, they might make you some offers that match your requirements.

All the best,
Bhavna

I only see some flat text there. Besides that I'm looking for suggestion from other expats. :)

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there,

There are a lot of areas where it's vibrant, lots of groceries and restaurants. It depends on where your office is. Some apartments are above the mall or office buildings, overall it's Jakarta, you can find almost everything here depends on your budget.

you can find it by airbnb, there is many of rent list apartements there..look for dharmawangs esssnce apartment , its a very nice one in jakarta

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Tarie

Advertising not permitted here on the open forum. Place your offer in the housing section top of this page.  It is also unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum.

Hi,
I stayed last year october/november in Jakarta for 3 weeks in the Signature Park Grande Appartments. Its serviced by Security and includes some foodstores, restaurants, healthcare and swimmingpools. I really loved it and found it also by airbnb.

Regards, Felix

HI!
i would recommend you to stay in Senopati and Kemang Area!
try check Senopati Apartment by Pudjiadi Prestige and try Kemang Apartment by Pudjiadi Prestige as well!
it's a serviced apartment, easier living with strategic location.

@mandatory find Summerville Apartments Jakarta

@mandatory find Summerville Apartments Jakarta

-@tenancySMV

You're 4 years late.

Closed