co worker fight with me

dear guys

i finished my 45 days work in saudi .iam in saudi new guy.i working time my co worker fight with me and physically attacked i want go india return with in 3 months is possible.other wise i can claim from company.

You need to file a complaint against your co-worker with company HR, police and Ministry of labor.  Based on the decision from labor court, you can leave.  Just leaving like that could lead you to being marked as "Huroob" and you will be in a lot of trouble.  Forget about coming back to Saudi for years after that.

New topic