Beauty therapy lecturing/national diploma courses in Mauritius

Hi all

My name is Seema Nana. I am from South Africa. I am am very much looking to immigrate to Mauritius from a professional route to gain residency.

I am a qualified Somatologist (beauty therapist) with a masters degree. In South Africa, Somatology is offered at universities where one can achieve even a PHD in Somatology. Definition of Somatology:

Defined as the study or science of the human body, somatology is a multi-disciplined profession where somatologists treat and prevent a variety of skin and body conditions with a holistic and health-related approach. A profession that requires skill and knowledge, they gain a thorough knowledge of physics, chemistry, biology and botany, while using all the most advanced skin and body treatments, techniques and equipment.

I would like to enquire about any beauty training institutes in Mauritius that offer  national diploma qualifications? And looking to expand there college/training institute or any new prospects of opening beauty therapy training institutes in Mauritius ?

Thanks and kind regards
Seema