Where to buy extra firm mattress topper?

Hello lovely people,
I just moved to Malta and am loving all the beautiful sunny days here! 

So, I just moved to a place where the mattress is too soft for me and it's giving me back pain...

Anyone knows where I can buy a good-quality extra firm mattress topper?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Have a beautiful day,
Jen

Hello,

I also just moved and for now it looks what if you want something specific, you should order it from UK, Germany or Italy.

There are several companies who deliver it from those countries.

Mark.

I did find some from UK, but the shipping fee is as high as the mattress topper itself. That's why I am trying to get it in Malta

Jenkkkmt wrote:

I did find some from UK, but the shipping fee is as high as the mattress topper itself. That's why I am trying to get it in Malta

I live on Gozo so cannot recommend anywhere specific,  but would have thought there were several stores in Malta,  what about JB Stores they have several branches.

GozoMo wrote:
Jenkkkmt wrote:

I live on Gozo so cannot recommend anywhere specific,  but would have thought there were several stores in Malta,  what about JB Stores they have several branches.

I think they only have small things, like bedding staff. If there any online mattress/furniture shop in Malta?