Moving to Ahlen, Germany

Hi There,

i am from India, and having approx. 9+ year of Experience in Electrical Design and Standardization. in personal i am age 33, Married, Wife not working and having a 3.5 Year Old Son.

From last 2 year i was working for one of my client in Ahlen. and now they want me to join them as permanent employ. they have offered me annual salary of Euro 72000, Non collective labor agreement with 40 Hours/Week total 12 Equal installment (12 salary). in addition the cost of VISA/ Work permit for me and family they'll reimburse.

Can somebody tell me about the advantage / Disadvantage of this Non collective agreement contract.  and is the Salary is OK for moving to Ahlen or to Munster.

What would be my take home salary after Tax and other deductions. Can somebody please provide me the Calculation for finding the Take home salary. how much expanse (normally) i need to do for finding a 2 bedroom house in Ahlen or to Munster.

Your Quick reply will be really appreciated. i need to give answer to them by Monday (03.12.2018)

Thanks and Regards
Prince

The offered salary is far above the average German household income, so unless you have expensive habits you will cope well.
The taxes and other compulsory deductions due on the income depend on many factors specific to your personal situation. It can be estimated with online calculators like brutto-netto-rechner.info. With some asumptions (that might or might not apply to you), the result for EUR72k?yr before deductions is approx. EUR47k/yr (or EUR3.9k/month) cash in your bank account, which you might use as a rough guide.
"Non-collective labour agreement" (="aussertariflich") means that you do not participate in yearly salary adjustments negotiated between trade unions and employer associations. This is standard in your (high) income range and means you have to negotiate yourself if you want a raise.

If you bothered to look, you would find that this subject has been exhaustively covered on other threads. The salary is nearly double the German average. And one need just look at Google to find sites that calculate the net income. I've posted such links before, no reason to do it again but I am posting a link to a thread where it shows this.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 61#4313980