Good legal advice for devorice from vietnames

HI ,
      i am married to a vietnames lady and we have a 4 year old child . I need a good devorice lawyer that can help me .I found a devorice pertion she has rasied and handed into a court in to a long bien court . She has done this without my consent and i need to know if this is legal or not .My main concern is for my 4 year old child. There are many other issiues but this is the most important quiestion.
  I need a good lawyer that  can deal with the courts here in long bien.. in other words a local lawyer that knows the magistraites..
   many thanks for any help given.

Make a runner. saves you the legal costs. They are likely aniway anold x-d od thatm what you would spend on her, The only difference: you could deduct the the tax from the egal team
take it a stupid oath at home (COO, a lot of layers can do. Just don't crtoss finger and thumb ...) legal and takew the paper to the town hall and forget the current neighborhood
If you where wise enough to register in yopur tow hall, no need for anything, just the ticket home

--- all less legal, but less costly and less worrysome

l3ully wrote:

They are likely aniway anold x-d od thatm what you would spend on her,

You have outdone yourself with that one.   :/

If this all your concern, what I write as 3/4 blind, keep yourself busy. Have fun

I3ully,

With all respect it's easy to do a 'runner' but the guy is concerned and rightly so about his 4 year old child... I wish the guy luck and hope that he will find either a good lawyer or can make some moves to reconcile with his wife...if that's on the table...

For sure, he can't take the kid abroad. Definitely the embassy has a list  of decent lawyers. If the child is registered asforeign, they might be helpful with good advise. Yep, I did oversee the kid as concern

I know about one case, not married .. and a child. It took the father a few years with lawyers, just to get a partially right to spend a couple of  days a ,omth with the daughter.

If you PM me I can give you the name of the divorce lawyer I used. English speaking and quite good. But buckle up and get ready for a ride. A tad bit of grease will come  in handy for when they start the penatration portion. The man has very little rights here. And the rights he has have very little in the way of a mechanisms to enforce them. And they  have the foreigner by the short hair when it comes to enforcement of support. If your behind in payments they can deport you and deny a visa forever. But you do get your  day in court and a chance to catch up. Be prepared for her to ask for some outlandism sums of money. If your an American and the child has US citizenship they can enforce the court order a garnish your pay. However, if you did not get a US citzenship the VN order is not enforceable. Lobbying money can be a good approach as well. Feel free to PM. I just finiished mine. She has taken my child into hiding. So I start the second phase, and probably will have little luck.