Buying a vehicle, where is the best place to look?

Hi Guys, i am looking for a fairly safe way of buying a second hand vehicle around the 300-500,000bht range in thailand. Where is the best place to look?

murph14 wrote:

Hi Guys, i am looking for a fairly safe way of buying a second hand vehicle around the 300-500,000bht range in thailand. Where is the best place to look?

My advice,...if you're willing to spend up to 500K for a second-hander, then go the extra mile;...buy a brand new vehicle, instead. You'll not regret it...:top:

buying a brand new car is the BEST  way to loose money---deprceiation on  new cars, anywhere-is huge...
with a good mechanical check, its possible to to find good 'one owner ' cars for sale,at good prices...

I live in Phuket and also looking for a second hand car under 300,000THB. Did you have any luck finding a place to purchase a vehicle?

I'll probably got to the Toyota dealership, they have Certified pre owned cars.

I suggest www.Kaidee.com , Facebook marketplace , and Bahtsold.com for starters

kaidee.com site is in Thai, but I use the translate feature on my chrome browser as a work around.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Farang2019

Please advertise your vehicle in the classified section top of this page. You can message this to the interested person.
It is unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum.