Family visa issue

Hi All
My designation  is private driver. So can I bring my family in parmanet 2 years visa. Please give me information.

U can bring,if u have a salary above 300 rials..and the thing u need is the approval from your sponsor or HR ,and they wil provide you the salary certificate..and u can apply for the visa with your marriage certificate and passport ,photographs,rent agreement (min 6 mnths from a tenant) ,and medical of ur family member..You can get the visa within 7 working days..

U can bring,if u have a salary above 300 rials..and the thing u need is the approval from your sponsor or HR ,and they wil provide you the salary certificate..and u can apply for the visa with your marriage certificate and passport ,photographs,rent agreement (min 6 mnths from a tenant) ,and medical of ur family member..You can get the visa within 7 working days..

Hi
I collected all same paper
But rop said your designation not allow for family visa.
Rop said u can apply for 3 Month visit visa.

Oh..soo sad...I never knew that..so a person must have a salary above 300 rials and also with    good position is necwessary to obtain family visa...oops😞