Just moved to Nairobi - looking for friends

heyy guys. guess what. I am coming to nairobi by mid Jan.. .
westgate artcafe was my favorite hang out every evening.
anyone wanna meet up?
let me know....

Hi i stay and work in nairobi.where are u staying?

Hi,
You can inbox me then we link up for coffee.

Hi everyone, I have a suggestion.
Could we meet up for coffee/tea this Sunday,26th Feb at 2:00 pm at Tea Spot,along Koinange Street,it is opposite City Market. This is a starting point for making friends. Who is in? I can book the seats for us...

Hi,

This is great. I would like to make new friends.

Maggie

hi Maggie,
Are you coming on Sunday?

hi Maggie,
Are you coming on Sunday?

hi,I would love to be your friend.

Welcome

sure, holla.

i just logged in to nairobi looking to meet new friends

hi gsssudhir
just message and i would like to be your friend

Hi gsssudhir,

I would like to be your friend,just inbox me and we can meet up. On that note,anyone on the forum,pliz suggest an appropriate date for a coffee meet up,somettime soon,to kick-start the networking and socialization idea.

Thanks all.

hy welcome Heidrun it seems u having a good time here in nai. im also here in nai looking for friends and having a great time together. pls do inbox me :) lets meet for dinner if u free

Hi there, glad to have you over here in Nairobi and karibu sana...
am also looking for friends and especially those from outside Nairobi.
Kindly feel free to contact me.
Aina

There are many good places here, klub house, art cafe, books ,1st, subzone wertgate the food is good there, art cafe is abit expensive tho. I a vegn :) chawpaty is an awsum place thy ofr delicious indian food.. Or we can meet up at someones' place, evn koroga wud be a fab idea. At spice roots or misty gargen.

Hey,
We met two weeks ago and agreed to plan a day trip to Naivasha on the 19th of May. I will give you details later.

Chicita...once you have all the details, kindly inbox me...I dont wanna miss on this one...!

Hi evry one hw u all doing? I jst joind Expat.com sumtime, il love to make neww friends, pls inbox me when to we cud meetup or gt in touch with me. I like dis blog but sadly havnt made friends yet :(

Hi Chicita,

Wow I can see you had a great time. Sorry I was away in Lusaka for some work. I think I will be around for this trip. Keep me posted on the details. Thanks for coordinating stuff.

hey heidrun lotsa room for friendship here

looking for new friends in nairobi from allover the world. lets have fun and get to know easch other

hyy Drielle :) hw u doing? can v be friends?

Heidrun wrote:

I moved to Nairobi three weeks ago and I am looking for friends :) Anyone out there?

am around

we all are here, please feel free to contact.

Kashif
0714-706-438

Thanks Maggie,

Trip is this Saturday,19th of May 2012 to Sawela Logde,Naivasha.
The cost is Ksh. 2,700 per person or Ksh. 3,000 if we are small numbers and it includes lunch and transport.
Activites will include:
Guided nature walks
Guided birdwatching
Ball games and other bonding activites as well as,OF COURSE,
A visit to the lake.

chicita whos cuming how me are you? and what abt food im concerned coz im a pure vegetarian :)and any extra cost like boating n all,

Hi,
We are 6 people so far,although we have some who are yet to completely make up their mind. About being a vegeretarian,we could call the lodge in advance and inform them so that arrangements can be made towards that.

The guided nature walks,bird watching and games will not require an extra charge.

Boating: the lodge charges khs. 2,200 per person,but I think once we get there,we could look for other options.

Hi Heidrun,

Welcom to Kenya...Infact I am also new to this place and was looking for making sum frnds.

I am an expat from India.

SO how r u liking kenya. Got any chance to move around.This place is really good to move around.

ABhijeet

Hello,

We can be friends and you can contact me on [Hidden by moderator].

Enjoy your stay here.

Best Regards,
Pauline

Hello Pauline, you should avoid posting your phone number everywhere on a public forum for security reason.

Harmonie.

Yes am here, we can be friends, I know difficult it can be in a foreign country.

hey servus,wie geht es dir?hast du schon freunde gefundet?meine Deutsch sit nicht so gut?

Hi mrembomzuri!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please write in English?

Thanks
Armand

hello, how are you. Am Jane- (female) and would like to be your friend. my email is [email protected] get in touch and will be pleased to meet you and show you around. thanks

I need to vist nairobi for three days just email me [email protected]

Hi sammyde,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please note that this topic is from 2012.

Thank you,

David.

Hey people, one of us, Rohit, is planning a fun day this Saturday and you can check it out on facebook and vote for your favorite. facebook.com/#!/groups/expatmeetup/349528865150632/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
It is a good oppportunity to connect with new people. Hope to see u there!

greetings, Sir.
you have to be very careful.
(Remember that kindness, it's just a mask that used to take advantage of you after,. Be cautious with their friends in Kenya.)
I do not want to be rude. but it is reality.

good luck

Hi,

We're two French guys in Nairobi for two months for an internship. We are looking for people to meet, if you are still interested, answer to this message,

Alex and Julien

Hi Alex and Julien, welcome to Kenya. You can inbox me and meet up for a chat over coffee.