Transfer

Hi! I'm currently  working  here in Oman for 1year and 7 months  and now I'm resigning  because  I have found a new company in UEA but my assignment  will be in Afghanistan and then they will give me a visit visa to travel to UEA for awhile for briefing and after that they will deploy me to Afghanistan . Can my employer would  allow  me to travel to UEA?

Regards

Hi Aiden_21,

Once you resign and after your employer relieves you, you are free to go wherever you want to.

If your employer comes to know that you are planning to quit even before completing your first contract, they may not be amused. Handle it carefully.

Thank you very much for your advice.  :)

Hi Sir,
I have transferred  already  and now i will be working in Afghanistan. I have some issue regarding  my end of service  benefits  because  my company  did not give me but they promise by dec 25 they will give and they will deposit to my bank  of Muscat acc, i did agree because  they did it to my former  colleagues  and they send it in here country  of origin. My question  sir, Is it possible  for the bank to close my account  because  my visa was cancelled  already? Or can the bank will close the acount even their  still have balance  because his or her visa was cancelled  already?
Regards

Hi Aiden_21,

Typically, the banks will keep your account open for a period of 1-year, even if it is inactive.

After that waiting period, alerts would be issued asking you to revive the account failing which the account will be closed.

Thank you!

Regards,