Travel insurance for Canadian lost OHIP coverage

No sure but i may not be covered any more with OHIP.  Which companies will give me travel insurance for outside of Canada?

I see there hospital insurance for Thailand, i wonder if they have option for travel to other countries too?

There are lots of on-line providers that offer travel insurance for those living abroad or wanting to travel. You mention Thailand hospital coverage, we used a policy we bought for out trip to Australia for going there. Australia offers travel insurance while visiting them, as well as other countries as long as the majority of your trip takes place in Australia. We've used World Nomads, Tokio Marine HCC (this is our go to one lately) and some others. Bupa (which a friends uses) offers annual coverage for travel and there are lots of others. some cost way too much and others are reasonable. The most important part is getting the coverage you need and make sure you read all the fine print. Insurers in Canada will want you to go in person to pick up your policy...no on-line purchases there. So silly and difficult if you're not in country and the time.

I'm Canadian and travelled outside Canada for almost two years now. I lost my OHIP coverage so I got an insurance from Canadian Company who took me as an expat category I paid C$147/month and that covers me US$100,000 of hospitalization and US$500 for my dental too.