LOOKING FOR INTERVIEWS FOR JOBS IN LIVERPOOL.

I'M A HYBRID TALENT OF SALES, ADVERTISING, & PROJECT MANAGEMENT LOOKING FOR INTERVIEWS FOR JOBS IN LIVERPOOL.

Hello! My name's Abdullah from Malaysia.

I have 7 years of experience in digital strategic planning covering campaign development, project management, GTM, and data post-analysis.

I'm a T-shaped individual in digital marketing who aces the triangle communication between solutions, businesses, and people.

An opportunist who believes in data.

abdullahshakirin wrote:

I'M A HYBRID TALENT OF SALES, ADVERTISING, & PROJECT MANAGEMENT LOOKING FOR INTERVIEWS FOR JOBS IN LIVERPOOL.

Hello! My name's Abdullah from Malaysia.

I have 7 years of experience in digital strategic planning covering campaign development, project management, GTM, and data post-analysis.

I'm a T-shaped individual in digital marketing who aces the triangle communication between solutions, businesses, and people.

An opportunist who believes in data.

Hi Abdullah and welcome to the Forum.

You'll probably have more success if you place your details and CV in our Jobs section (top of the page).

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks Cynic for the tip.

Hi Cynic,

I received a notification stating;

"Offline & Online Marketing Manager' has been added to the Malaysia jobs section.
6:13 AM"

Does that mean my job posting only seeable on Malaysia section only?

I'd to post the job on Englang/ Liverpool section only.

Please advise.

abdullahshakirin wrote:

Hi Cynic,

I received a notification stating;

"Offline & Online Marketing Manager' has been added to the Malaysia jobs section.
6:13 AM"

Does that mean my job posting only seeable on Malaysia section only?

I'd to post the job on Englang/ Liverpool section only.

Please advise.

I think that one of the quirks of the Forum structure is that it depends on what section you are in; so I think you have to actually be in the England section and then post your CV.

Hello all,

A new discussion has been created from this post  on the Liverpool forum for a better communication.

@abdullahshakirin, how is your job search going?
Feel free if you need help  :top:

Alexia
Expat.com Team

@Alexia Dear Alexia, I am also active looking for work in Liverpool, I was born in Venezuela and lived the last1-0 years in Italy as also Italian.

is my first time using expat.com and was wondering if there is any organization by country of origin as well.

thanks in advance for your feedback

kind Regards