EP and VRD Guidance Required.

Hi ,
   Mine is an ICT Status company. Company had applied for my Employment Pass and Dependent Pass for my spouse through expat.com.my

Presently, my EP status is ''In MDEC : Decision Stage'

I've read from your earlier threads that there is no fixed time for the decision.

My Question is - DO I need to apply for VDR separately or is my Employment pass inclusive of the same?
If I need to, how do I do that?

I'm in Chennai, India.

My Understanding is that - Once I get the EP approved, I print the approval, take it to the Malaysian EMbassy in Chennai and have the Single Entry Visa Stamped.

- Proceed to MY, and have the EP sticker on my passport after I endorse it in Malaysia.

Kindly help me understand this, as I've been processing this for over 10 months now.

Note : I've read your other threads and discussions on similar topics, but I didn't get a clarify for my Query. Kindly assist. Thanks much in Advance.

Update :
My Employment Pass application has moved to ' In IMM : Decision Stage now. '

There are some challenges for my Spouse's Dependent Visa, for which I'm working with the government here in Chennai to get the necessary documents and endorsements.

Can you please clarify if I can apply and get Dependent Visa for my Wife once we move to Malaysia as well?

Will it need her to travel to Chennai, India ( hometown) again to get it done?

She already has a multiple entry 1 year tourist visa. I want to know if I can fly to Malaysia soon as I get my EP, and get her DP processed once I move to Malaysia?