Working Woman - Husband and Kids on my visa?

Hi everyone,

I am new in this forum or in searching for a job abroad, so excuse my ignorance please...

I have been to an interview where people seemed to like me and my experience until they asked me if I had a family. When I said yes, they said it was very difficult ( or maybe impossible) to put my husband and my kids on my Visa ( I am not sure how to say it) . However, having been in contact with some people in Ryadh, they said to me that it was non sense and that this is normal procedure ...

People from interview really seemed stuck and were trying to fond a solution to hire me , but they said that it will be a problem with every employment in Saudi, explaining that they can easily put wife and kids on a male visa but not the opposite...

My question is; is there anyone who have experienced this type of problem or maybe it was not a problem for you?

Thank you in advance

Lamail

May I know what came up? Was it possible to place the husband and kids under your sponsorship?

Just saw this now.  It is possible depending on profession the woman is working on.  The easiest is with doctors followed by senior level teachers.  All others is very difficult - not impossible but very difficult; requires influence / connections on part of your sponsor.

Thanks