Mini warehouse... Storage area.

So we have decided to move to Da Nang from Thailand... After all the "Visa" issues.

We will have to hop around during this process and are wondering if Da Nang has any storage places for rent, similar to a mini-warehouse in the states?

Thanks for any advice you may have.

If you are talking about a small amount of stuff, such as in suitcases, you will find that many hotels will offer to store things for you free of charge, if you plan to return to that area.

So for instance, if you come to stay in Da Nang, but you want to visit Hue for a couple of weeks, and then Hoi An on for a couple of weeks, and then return to Da Nang, your hotel in Da Nang will likely offer storage.

You just pick the place you want to be your "base" here.

My hotel in Ha Noi is still storing my winter clothing I left there at the end of September. No charge (no valuables).

OceanBeach92107 Yesterday 17:35:09

Thank You Ocean... We require a little larger area. Over the next few months "My plan" is to ship some things in from Thailand, if the cost is acceptable.

Renting two places... One in Thailand and one in Da Nang. Is not an option for me cost wise. We will also be hopping around, month to month until I find a place to settle in for the duration.