Gamca medical

hello all,
I am a mechanical engineer,  recently I got a job in al-khobar Saudi arabia. when I go for gamca medical centre in new delhi for medical checkup  my report is ok but I have no vision in my left eye ,right eye vison is normal(6/6). they told me according to us you are unfit but we did not give you unfit report, you can try at another medical centre . my travel agent also said you are unfit but a Mumbai travel agent told me if you transfer wakkala to my agency  I will stamped your visa .

please let me know what to do now

Either he's telling you the truth or he will ask you a huge amount of money to get it done.

Also once in KSA you'll again undergo a medical test to check your fitness and I don't remember if there is an eye test

Ok
thanks

my friend who is in saudi arabia told me there is no eye test in saudi arabia during medical fitness test

HAIDER MEHDI wrote:

my friend who is in saudi arabia told me there is no eye test in saudi arabia during medical fitness test

Then it should be fine I guess

I (GagoKS) applied for Medical, got the gcc slip #. After test, when i check medical status, its showing me result of different person named (Rizwan). From the report, i picked the passport number of Rizwan and printed GCC slip number and found out that slip number of Rizwan and mine are same. but both have different passport number. Is this normal or there is some bug in the system, which resulted into this data issue.

Need help how to get this issue resolved