Hepatitis B issue

Hi all.... I am working here in UAE from last two years . Now I switched to new company and I changed my job . When I went for medical fitness test they said me that you have hepatitis B positive ... They called me for re evaluation then I went there for re evaluation ,they took my blood sample again and  after result they said me come on Sunday with your PRO.
Kindly guide me what the ministry do with me? Will they deport me???
Your quick  response is highly appreciated

You haven't mentioned which field you work in.  You will be deported if you work in some specific categories e.g. food services, salons, nannies etc.   There are 6 of them which are listed on the MOH site.  It's a broad definition so a cashier in Carre Four also falls under food services.

Sir I am pharmacist and working in Pharmacy. So in which category my profession fall?

You haven't mentioned which field you work in. You will be deported if you work in some specific categories e.g. food services, salons, nannies etc.  There are 6 of them which are listed on the MOH site. It's a broad definition so a cashier in Carre Four also falls under food services.
-@XTang

I have hap b

I have applied for qatar visa they rejected

Now can

I visit qatar on tourist visa