Regarding Norway visa aplication.

hello everyone my catgorey is skilled worker. I just want to know that I got standard contract agreement (labor)from my employer from Norway.is this sufficient or I need offer of employment from in udi format..

second question is I got accommodation documents and company certificate from employer do I need anything more from employer.

a got all the document for my side the mentioned in check list..

any one plz reply I'm so confused in agreement letters...
regard
sukhwinder

your employer needs to fill in the "offer of employment form".  The contract agreement is supporting document to that form.

I do not know what job you are holding but for certain jobs, I heard that your employer needs to draft a letter explaining why they have to hire you who needs to apply a residence permit and not a local or others who already has residence permit.  It will strengthen your case.

Thnaku so much sir for ur reply.
I hv submited my file now with both agreeements..i applied in concrete worker.as skilled worker i hv iv sikll certs n experince from singapore..
Emplyer gave to me the both agreements empointment letter accomodation and company certificate..thats all
Now i hv submited my file..dont know next..
Waiting for respons..so worried 🙂

And i dont know about this

your employer needs to draft a letter explaining why they have to hire you who needs to apply a residence permit.

Whats the draft letter

It means write a letter that attention to UDI  and usually it is attached as part of the documents to submit to UDI.

I am unsure if concrete workers need that or not.  For my case, my company wrote it very clearly why they need to hire me and how important it is to the business.

Thats gd but my employer said u dont need coz embessy know there very less concrete worker in norway.if embessy cll me he said I'll explain.
Now depend on my luck.thnx dear for helping me alit.ur the one who replying me me here.thnx alot
Add me in ur list hope so see u in norway 😊