Qatar to Bahrain Driving License

Hi Guys,Good Day!!!
I am planning to move to Bahrain and currently I am working in Qatar.Basically I am an Indian and I have a valid Qatari driving license.Can anyone confirm if my Qatari driving license can be converted to Bahraini license in present scenario??Thanks in Advance!!

Use the search button. We have already had a long discussion on this in another thread.

Hi XTang,
I couldn't find a valid reply related to present conditions.It would be great if you can share any link for the same or update me with information you are aware of.Thank you!

I will look for it but basically if I recall, people were not clear and felt that it is not possible nowadays.  What I do know is that in the initial months of the crisis, people were able to exchange.  However, after that, some people did not meet with success.  I am not sure as to what the situation is now.  Why don't you call the traffic directorate or visit to find out?

Hi Xtang,

I am currently in Qatar only and would be in Bahrain from early next year.So a direct contact Bahrain traffic is not possible yet.Thanks for the details!

Then you need to wait to see if anyone else here has had the experience recently.  Hopefully someone will write in and update.  But practically speaking, as an expat, you should ideally not have an issue - it really depends on who is at the counter at that particular time.  Just make sure your license is not expired at the time of trying it.