Entrepreneur mindset friends

Hi everyone. I am new in this website. I really liked it that people exchange ideas and so on. So I decided to join in.
   I am looking for entrepreneur, business mindset friends to hang out.  I mean you can be a friend whoever you want but same mindset people is really difficult to find. Even in my college I have so many friends or outside. Yeah all of them are good as a friend. Only same mindset with me can get me. Or I can tell entrepreneur mindset people.  The thing is I wanna tell I don't like meaningless going outs or talking nonsense shit or gossiping about others you know trying to look cool with selfies and so on but when you look at their life is poor. By saying "poor" don't get me wrong. There is a saying like this "I refused to be poor even when I was broke".  When I go out I like to talk about business, how to build your empire, going to library, reading books or girls make up , fashion lovers who wants to build her business and so on. Yes I love this kind. That I why i am here) I hope you will understand me:)  Message me if you also agree with me:)
P.S : Btw I am in Malaysia.

Hi Mahri,

Hoe are you?. May I know what kind of a business are you looking forward to. I do have a lot of innovative ideas and much to discuss about but likewise as you said should be the same mind set. We can meet up have a discussion and lets see where it goes.

Yousaf

Let's do a network meeting. Let me know how many people are interested to do it over the weekday/ weekend over coffee. If we can get 10people interested, I can set a venue.