Cancellation of DP and applying for EP

Hi everyone,

Though i have posted couple of queries but some or other time still prefer your help.

I have few queries as written below, Hope you suggest the best.

1. I have a Dependent pass and i have got offer to work. Now i am out of Malaysia(in India Currently) as im am working in India. is it better to have the DP cancelled online or come down to Malaysia and get it physical cancelled

2. How soon and secure way to get DP cancelled, is it by Online or Physical(remember i am currently working in India, so need to resign from current company)

3. If i get the DP cancelled online, can i get EP processed while i stay in India. Like wise many employers would provide single entry and then after landing in Malaysia processing it for Multiple entry.

4. Also the new employer in Malaysia had got a letter from MDEC that i can process for DP cancellation, did the employer need to pay any fee to get this acknowledgement letter from MDEC.

5. If DP get cancelled online can i get 30 days free visa and enter Malaysia and exit Malaysia till my EP gets completed(as im planning to work in India till the joining date of my new employer).

6. If DP get cancelled physically, can i get multiple entry visa(as for new employee outside India he would get a single entry then after landing in Malaysia a multiple entry).

7.Also if DP cancelled physically can i get the 30days free visa like a multiple entry, exit and entry to Malaysia. My employer said if i get exit after physical cancellation i cannot enter Malaysia, while the EP is being processed(may be multiple entry)

Sorry for quite more number of questions, may be some of them are repeated, but just for confirmation.
Hope you take time in suggesting and resolving my queries,

thanks & regards,
Karthik

Hi,

Looking for your suggestions at the earliest :).

Thanks & Regards,
Karthik G

Hello,

Could you please help..

Thanks
Karthik