Qualified NFPA firefighter & HSE Officer

Greetings!

My name's Ishan Sahatu I'm a fresh newbie to this site. I'm a 36 years old & currently living in Durban KwaZulu-Natal on the east coast of south Africa.

It is my intention to find work in Ireland . I hope that this thread will be able to give me some sort of direction. I would appreciate any advice on how to go about this move.
From what I have read so far I see that there are limited jobs that expats can fill.

My credentials are as follows
1.NFPA qualified Leading Fireman having served with Durban Fire dept for over 10 years 2.Qualified HSE officer.I have worked on an international project & at National Key Point safety.
3.Certified VIP Protector since 2009 .On a freelance casual basis.

License code 14+PDP

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum

Check out the Ireland guide, under"Discover" at the top of this page for information.
Have you tried a Google search for a job?

Hate to rain on your parade but found a news item that said Irish firefighters moving overseas due to lack of job prospects.

May be try oil and gas companies that may need such as yourself for work on rigs.

Hi stumpy.thanks for that.yeah I have tried Google search some will look into the oil rig positions today

Hi stumpy.thanks for that.yeah I have tried Google search some will look into the oil rig positions today

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

In addition to what Stumpy has offered, I'd draw your attention to the "IRELAND - WORK PERMITS" post at the top of the Ireland forum.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks Cynic.I'll have a look.