Visit visa

Dear Forum,
i need help.
1) soppose my iqama going to expire within a month  in that time  can I apply for visit visa to go any other country from Saudi .
2) if it is mandatory to renew iqama then how much cost it will take .

Note : i am  willing to go Europe, japan, where ever it easy to move from here.

Regards,
Sumon Rahman
Saudi

Hello Sumon Rahman,

Here is an article on the Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia, you will find some useful information concerning your iqama.

Hope this will help you,

Alexia
Expat.com Team

You can always apply for visit visas to other countries if you are legally resident in Saudi.  However, whether you get the visa or not depends on a lot of factors; not just Iqama expiry i.e. economic means, past travel history, purpose of visit etc.

What do you mean, where is it easy to move?  for what?  work or living?

Look practically speaking, without a job offer and / or citizenship of a particular country and / or skill based immigration, it is not easy to move anywhere - especially the west and Japan.  If you are thinking of going there on a visit visa and working illegally; they will in all likelihood spot that in the interview and deny you a visa (look at the points above).

Be specific in your question so that people are able to answer.

thank you mr xtang for your nice explanation and information.
actually ,
for working purpose ...
i need some guidelines from now sothat i can arrenge to reach all the needs .
from this month i have another 6 months  remain to exipre my iqama so before ending  iqama i want to some go other countries  as i said earlier ...
what things should i do step by step then approach to the  embassy or concern !!!

As I said, WHERE do you want to go?

france or purtogal

Forget about it.

The only way you can go there is on a schengen tourist visa which doesn't allow you to work.  And you have to leave before expiry.  And they may not give you that visa in the first place if you don't have the economic means etc.

Working in the EU is only possible if you are an EU national or a company does an internal transfer for you to their branch in EU.   The only other way is if you are rich and spare 300K euros to buy property to get residency in Portugal.

In all other situations, forget about it and move on.  Find a job here or go back to your home country.

thank you for your nice words ...
i am still thinking what i should do  but when i see many of my friends the have gone over therir from saudi even i am trying to make contact with them unfortunately no one responding ..in my life as a person i am whenever i think for something i need to have it with any cost ,until i reach i never give up.

yes !! its true reality i am thinking big even though at the zero stage now itself ...
i draw 3 plans
1)  Job Saudi arabia= no chance at all for expert  ,so done .
2)  Job Europe ( France,Portugal,canada,italy or other national) = still gaining knowledge

I would say 1 is still a LOT more chances than 2 for non-EU nationalities.