Premeditated Marriage

Since 2000 am currently Residing in Dubai , met one girl from Nepal 23 years old . She came to China to get job and when she met me I had deal with her to be a surrogate for my child . She's agreed on terms and condition with my current wife. She seduces me to get physical with her. During that time I had to travel to other country within a week . As soon as I m back to China she ruined my life while putting a aligation that she pregnant and she asked me to abort a child as my mother wasn't agreed to for so called relationship. I travelled back to Nepal and had abortion and I had to pay for her loss and get her back to her normal life . I had to open a new business venture and give her security for her life. In Nepal we got married at temple and she has no legal documents to proof that and also she's having many relationships with different people and blackmailing me to give her divorce with Nepal rules with alumni of 50 lakhs.. I have all recorded message and her bad behavior with me to blame for her abortion ..
I need to get rid of her with mutual understanding and let her get married with someone who can help her to be nice person !
Her demands is giving me lot of anxiety and spoiling my current marriage . Need advice on it

Get a lawyer

Exactly as above.  Get a lawyer.

No one here can give you legal advice especially since you haven't given any relevant details e.g. where are you legally resident, is she resident here, are you sponsoring her, has the marriage been recognized by any embassy or country etc etc.   From all you wrote, it seems to me to be a case of blackmail vs. any lawful marriage.  In which case, I don't see any issue why you can't walk away - yes, she will expose your acts which will impact your marriage but there seem to be no legal ramifications.

And on a personal note, you cheated on your wife.  Rather than go through all of the above hassle i.e. going to Nepal/China to do abortions, pay a lot of money setting up businesses etc - maybe it would have been easier to confess and ask for forgiveness.  That way, you could have potentially told this woman to buzz off without any fear vs. getting in deeper and deeper into the blackmail.

its really an heart touching story, someone advised your to hire a lawyer thats better i think,