Working in Poland as Nurse

HI there

Can anyone please share some details on how we can apply and what are the requirements to apply for Nursing job and for Microbiologist jobs in Poland. Is overseas qualification accepted in Poland ?

I am a BSc Nurse with more than 5 years of experience and my sister is a Microbiologist with more than 10 years of experience and we both are currently working in Qatar. We are Indian citizens and both our qualifications are from India.

It will be a great favor if anyone could kindly guide us with the requirements for us to apply for a job in Poland or please share a link of a website which provides further details. I checked many sites but couldn't find any proper answer.

You'll need to be able to read and speak Polish in order to secure a professional job here in Poland. And don't expect anyone here to speak English to you it's not going to happen this is after all Poland. Just like if someone from another country went to India and doesn't speak the language no one is going to give them a job.

I do agree if you need a job first learn the language of that country.