Hospital in Ankara for Foreigners

Hi Everyone! Any recommendations for hospital that have doctors and nurses who speaks english?  I am due to give birth in December and still looking for hospital.   Thanks in advance

We had both of our babies at Koru hospital. They offered birth package (about 6000 TRY -1000USD). it included everything from controls to C-section operation. There were many non-Turks at the hospital. So, you may go and see yourself.

Thanks a lot.

can i help you in Iranian hospital?

Is there an expat on this forum currently living in turkey part-time?

Hi I need help regarding medical facility in diabetic can anyone help me on this
I am traveling to Ankara for three month

I read mixed articles about whether Turkish State hospitals provide food and water for patients. My Turkish friend is in an Ankara hospital until April. She says the food is terrible and makes her ill. I find it an extreme view. If that were true, then all patients would have family and friends bring food or pay for take-out delivery.  Hospital food in Romania is acceptable. It's not luxurious, but it does not worsen people's health. I just am not on the ground in Ankara to know. Any people in Ankara with hospital food experience??