Short term visit pass

Hi all! Help needed please.

I am given restricted stayed after my JB visa run and given a chop W087 which saying ‘permitted to entry singapore remain until *certain date* and on the below if the chop there is wording Reg.12(7) holder is not permitted to work or engage in any business profession wihout valid work pass issued from MOM'

I know i have done a stupid mistake. Can i ask if anyone got similar experience and can i know what is that mean? Is this a warning? Or a banned?

Thank you so much for your help all!

Parislondon333 wrote:

Hi all! Help needed please.

I am given restricted stayed after my JB visa run and given a chop W087 which saying ‘permitted to entry singapore remain until *certain date* and on the below if the chop there is wording Reg.12(7) holder is not permitted to work or engage in any business profession wihout valid work pass issued from MOM'

I know i have done a stupid mistake. Can i ask i anyone got similar experience and can i know what is that mean? Is this a warning? Or a banned?

Thank you so much for your help all!

1) How long did you stay in SG before you went to JB?

2) How long did you stay in JB before you returned to SG?

3) How long were you permitted to stay in SG after you returned from JB?

Stayed ard 28 days and given 7 days after the visa run. I stayed only few hours in JB. Do you have the same experience as well. Can i know if u can also share your experience please? I realli wish to find a solution to this. Thanks you.

A visa run like this is a clear No-NO in Singapore!
You are lucky that you have been re-admitted (if only for 7 days).
Now you must leave within these 7 days (there is no more chance of extension!) and stay out of Singapore for a few months. After that, you can probably come again as per normal - I cannot see any hint of a ban in your description, but of course the record stays in your profile with ICA and all your subsequent entries and stays will be watched closely.

Hi Beppi,

Thank you so much for your reply. Can i just know what is the advisable length of stay recommended for my next visit to Singapore please?

The average visitor to Singapore stays 3.5 days. You need a valid reason if you stay much longer than that.