Moving to Riyadh from India with family

My self Dr. Sudarshan D kore currently living in pune india
I need some help from you,
I selected in Al Imam Mohd. Saud Islamic University Riyadh as a Assistant professor in civil engineering dept.
I need some information from you.
1.Cost of living with family of 3 persons
2.Medical facility
3. Indian Schools facility
4. Safety
5 . Food
6. In which areas Indian families are living  in Riyadh city.

I kindly request you to Please share the information.

Regards - Dr. Sudarshan D kore

Hello Dr. Sudarshan D kore,

In the Living in Saudi Arabia guide, you will get some overall information about the place and its culture.

Good luck  :)

Alexia,
Expat.com Team

thanks
but i nedd some more information if you have please share.

As for shcools there is indian school located in "Rawdha neighborhood" on "Hassan bin Ali and Khurais street". Also there are lots of indian famies in that area.
Also there are LuLu hyper market a huge market full of indian goods

Wish you a paslent time in Riyadh and don't worry there are lot of indian people you won't feel away from home

1. Cost of living with family of 3 persons - There will be dependent fee for each of your dependent. Is is 300 per month next year it will be 400, then 500 per month. Other than that your rent will be around 1500-2000 per month and calculate 200 per day as an average.

2. Medical facility - Your company will insure you, so only you need to pay max 20% except for dental cases I think.

3. Indian Schools facility - Govt run school only one is there I think near Exit 13

4. Safety - Safe

5 . Food - You get everything here.

6. In which areas Indian families are living  in Riyadh city. - Mainly Hara, Malaz, Rabwah and Rawdah

Hope this helps!

thanks for the infoemation