Documents copies

Hello everyone.I would like to ask everyone here who have applied for a family immigration visa.I will be submitting mine one of these days.It says on the checklist that i need to make copies of the documents which should be notarized,my question is how many copies did you had?and what are those documents?are these only the passport,birth certificate and marriage certificate?Your answer would be of great help.thank you

Efrelle wrote:

Hello everyone.I would like to ask everyone here who have applied for a family immigration visa.I will be submitting mine one of these days.It says on the checklist that i need to make copies of the documents which should be notarized,my question is how many copies did you had?and what are those documents?are these only the passport,birth certificate and marriage certificate?Your answer would be of great help.thank you

Hi Efrelle,
Just 1 copy, list of documents to be submitted is on the checklist on the UDI site, btw documents are to be authenticated by DFA. Hope this helps, good luck.

Joanne

I did not notarize my copy. I brought along the originals and the officer checked the copies against them.

You asked what documents....they are listed on the checklist.

Thank you Joanne.I already have my docs authenticated by DFA.The copies/photocopies are what confusing me.It says need to make copies and need it to be notarized.🤔

BeeBee007 wrote:
Efrelle wrote:

Hi Efrelle,
Just 1 copy, list of documents to be submitted is on the checklist on the UDI site, btw documents are to be authenticated by DFA. Hope this helps, good luck.

Joanne

Do the authenticated documents need to be legalised by the Norwegian Embassy in Manila before they can be used for immigration purposes?

Efrelle wrote:

Thank you Joanne.I already have my docs authenticated by DFA.The copies/photocopies are what confusing me.It says need to make copies and need it to be notarized.🤔

Just have those authenticated documents by DFA  photo copied. :)

post wrote:
BeeBee007 wrote:
Efrelle wrote:

Hi Efrelle,

Joanne

Do the authenticated documents need to be legalised by the Norwegian Embassy in Manila before they can be used for immigration purposes?

Documents need not be legalized by the Embassy before submitting it. They will have it stamped when your application is approved.