Learning Thai language

Hi Everyone;

I am Murat, i plan to come to Bkk end of November and want to learn Thai language and research Thailand market.

Can you advice me any language school in Bkk or Rangsit for learning Thai?

And which place is better and cheaper for living Bkk or Rangsit?

Hope anyone reply me.

Nice to meet you all

YMCA is Thai language school
Bkk : easy to go by BTS but apartment is expensive only foreign areas like eakkamai Thonglor Asoke Phromphong bkk u can find Thai people can speak English from BTS I mean university students they can speak English a little like me only u can find university students they can speak English well and someone work international officers they English is excellent
About apartment start 3,000+THB

Rang-sit : my parents they living their more cheap but not so different Bkk (not foreigners area) about apartment start 2,000+THB difficult to go if u don't understand Thai language and can't read Thai language because u need to remember how to go by bus or van and taxi logo bus station 80% is Thai language  I recommend grab or Uber it's the best if u speak English it's expensive difficult to find someone can speak English only u living in hostel and find foreigners they can speak English Thai people sometimes scare to speak English with foreigners they will avoid u if u speak English so fast and complicated words because they cannot reply ,sometimes they understand u question but they hard reply by English only university from TU can speak English well and Rangsit area they cannot speak English well because they don't got use to listening and speaking with foreigners from street or bus when foreigners they lost the way or need help like me can speak English a little bit because a lot of foreigners they asked me sometimes they don't know how to go by bus or but station I learn from them.
Anyway enjoy your trip I'm not good to writing and spelling only speaking English I got used to from my BTS routine I hope you can understand my writing a little bit

Welcome to Thailand.

Oil

Thanks so much for your help Oil.

Nice to meet you.

I know Bangkok a little bit, I have been there 2 times nearly 40 days.  I will check the language school which you advise me.

Wish all the best for you :)

Hello all,

Your discussion is now on the Thailand forum for a better interaction.

@mrt124 > did you check the language schools?

We would like to have your feedback, it may also help other members  :top:

See you soon,

Alexia
Expat.com Team